Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst at Winchester a lovely Triumph owning Blonde did the rounds handing out flyers for a Rally.

This is to be the first Garstonian Rally headquarterd at the Garston Pub in Southland. February 20-22 2009. What a great opportunity to ride down through the Haast and back up the centre. Contact- [email protected] for more info.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
The 2009 National TOMCC Rally is down South around that time I think.
The 2009 National Triumph Rally hosted by the Wellington Chapter of the Triumph Owners Motor Cycle Club will be held on the 13th, 14th and 15th of February at YMCA Camp Kaitoke - SH2 - 15 KM North of Upper Hutt.
Click here for more details and registration forms http://tomcc.co.nz/nz_rally_form.htm

The 2010 Rally will be held just out of Mosgiel. I met Jan who is hosting the rally in Garston, she is a real hardcase. Unfortunately I won't be attending as it is the weekend after the National rally and the week before the BEARS at Ruapuna.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was so looking forward.................

to the Triumph Nationals. All paid for and booked on the Interislander Months ago. Now informed by my employer that a trip to China is on the go, departing 7 Feb and back on the 14th into Auckland at 0750.

Will write too Simon explaining my changed circumstances and ask him to use the the money I have paid judiciously, in that all who do attend recieve a free 1oz glass of beer!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
to the Triumph Nationals. All paid for and booked on the Interislander Months ago. Now informed by my employer that a trip to China is on the go, departing 7 Feb and back on the 14th into Auckland at 0750.

Will write too Simon explaining my changed circumstances and ask him to use the the money I have paid judiciously, in that all who do attend recieve a free 1oz glass of beer!
Hi Lovecuba

You will get most of your ferry costs back at least when you cancel the ferry :).

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Ferry Cost

Can be beneficial being a Railway Employee. At least once a year !!!!!!!!!!!!!! In most cases?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts