Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
id like to get a ride together for triumph riders to travel to americade in 2007(although i dont discriminate, just no choppers)...im located in the bethlehem pa area and have been going up on my 95 speed triple for some time now and ive always noticed a lack of triumphs at this amazing motorcycle rally in upstate ny. anyone interested in taking an amazing ride up though some of the best twisties pa and ny have to offer contact me through this site and we can try and get a union jack parade rolling into lake george ny like no one has ever seen!!!......feel free to copy and paste this on any and all forums!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Were you up there this past year? I brought my 95 S3 up there and met up with a bunch of Rocket III owners for the day. The guys even organized an excellent dinner at Casey's North about 30 min from LG.

We had about 15 Triumphs together and actually were able to join the parade- at the rear! We were the very last ones... it was great.

But yeah, I'm up for this year again. That'd be sweet- two T3 S3's!

Notice the kilts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts