No we do NOT discuss politics in BHO or anywhere else in TRat

Less than a month to go people, it's not that hard

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
Yes even mods have to sleep and do other stuff

No we do NOT discuss politics in BHO or anywhere else in TRat

Less than a month to go people, it's not that hard
Well, we do discuss it a little bit, in the premium member lounge, amongst other awesome threads like "have you ever crapped yourself?"

H

·
0 Posts
If we don't discuss politics why is it we have these threads aimed at a specific country? Are we asking about travel, tourist accommodations, exchange rates, types of food, beautiful things to see? Not in my way of thinking. Cynic that I am, always seems to be a catalyst or attempt to get a dig in when a thread is titled "Country" with out a theme.

Wonderful threads about each and every country have been posted through out the years on this forum and they don't start by saying "we don't talk politics but have you..."?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
,... amongst other awesome threads like "have you ever crapped yourself?"
Do I have a great story about that. Very political though :D

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
If we don't discuss politics why is it we have these threads aimed at a specific country? Are we asking about travel, tourist accommodations, exchange rates, types of food, beautiful things to see? Not in my way of thinking. Cynic that I am, always seems to be a catalyst or attempt to get a dig in when a thread is titled "Country" with out a theme.

Wonderful threads about each and every country have been posted through out the years on this forum and they don't start by saying "we don't talk politics but have you..."?
Because this was the name of a thread I deleted yesterday that was political.

H

·
0 Posts
Where is north of Canada BTW? There's nowhere north of Canada - the pole is ours!
Just a touch political. Russians, Norway, even tiny Finland and America all want to claim it. How did you guys get title?

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
^ What about finders, keepers?

H

·
0 Posts
I am sorry but those pictures could be on any frozen Canadian lake. Well, the girl probably is in a studio and computers put in the back ground. I have magnafied that picture and can see no, none, not even a smidgen of goose bumps or other bumps.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I see plenty of what I would consider to be political threads on here....American based threads get shut down or deleted, others relating to other countries don't.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.