Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
British customs used to and still may have chrome fenders. I think Bella Corse has alloy fenders. Not sure if they're for a thrux or bonneville though. Also Look into the chrome paint on a thread here - it looks very nice.

John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Check out British Customs for metal chromed fender.

They don't have it listed on their website, but might be able to still get hold of them. They can custom chop it to whatever specs you want.

I have one on my Thrux.

Bolts up fine to the Thruxton, its just minus the support bracket on the bottom that the Bonnie's have.

For those two little holes, I filled them with chrome pop rivets, you can just have them chop the fender to lose the holes.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,797 Posts
If you scroll down a bit in this forum, there is a thread on chrome paint and some pics.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those Chrome fenders are $300 bones arnt they - ouch. If you look on the T100 parts page they are listed there.
As for the chrome paint - hmm, do you guys know it it can purchased in a spray can or it has to be professionally done?

·
Registered
781 Posts
We have aluminum fenders in stock. I hope to have them on the site in the coming weeks, along with a bunch of other cool stuff. In the meantime, if you're interested, shoot us an email.

-brent

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Brent,those look sweet.Any perceived problems from the lack of the fork brace? Will you be listing the cow catcher too? :???:
Steve

·
Registered
781 Posts
I haven't installed one on my bike so I can't say from experience but MAS, the maker, know their stuff. We have the scoop in stock as well. Here's a pic of a bike loaded with their stuff, most of which we have in stock.

-brent

·
Registered
781 Posts
:) Even with the pitiful exchange rates, most of the stuff is actually pretty reasonably priced. The sprocket covers and chainguards, for instance, are only $96. And the quality is top notch...

-brent

·
Registered
336 Posts
Dang Whitehurst,

That is a NICE lookin' Thruxton.

Great picture too! :hammer: :hihi:

I'm thinking that aluminum fender from Brent would be looking quite nice on your bike.

JOHN

·
Registered
336 Posts
Dang Whitehurst,

That is a NICE lookin' Thruxton.

Great picture too! :hammer: :hihi:

I'm thinking that aluminum fender from Brent would be looking quite nice on your bike.

JOHN

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
On 2007-01-11 11:20, Whitehurst wrote:
I wish I could - they are plastic
I had a nokia cellphone with a chrome faceplate. Icon has chrome plastic parts on their helmets.You should be able to have plastic chromed. Call a couple of plating shops and see what they have to say.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Google'd around and found MAS Engineering's homepage:

http://www.masengineering.it/

I'm hoping to pull the trigger on a leftover '06 Thruxton soon...looks like my upgrade budget just went TILT..... :-D

Jason

[ This message was edited by: rotaryracer on 2007-01-13 12:28 ]

·
Registered
959 Posts
The fender is nice, but the bracket is fugly. If the bracket was mounted under the fender where it belongs, the unit would be way cool.

Steve, gears and such

:yayyy: :chug: :yayyy:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts