Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
without going to a custom seat.... are there alternative seats that can fitted to the 07 s3 ? am looking for a single seat that is a little wider and also gives me a few extra inches past the existing rise... also need to keep in mind a seat that allows for easy rotation of my butt...
understand the issue of the shape of the battery etc that is under the seat.... with this being said... have found that the critical restraint for even a custom seat has been the location and shape of the battery... has anyone explored the potential of the reshaping the battery cabinet to either adjust the battery back a bit or lowering the battery well? I am asking these questions off the top of my head without much research... but looking for some help from anyone that has already looked into it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
without going to a custom seat.... are there alternative seats that can fitted to the 07 s3 ? am looking for a single seat that is a little wider and also gives me a few extra inches past the existing rise... also need to keep in mind a seat that allows for easy rotation of my butt...
understand the issue of the shape of the battery etc that is under the seat.... with this being said... have found that the critical restraint for even a custom seat has been the location and shape of the battery... has anyone explored the potential of the reshaping the battery cabinet to either adjust the battery back a bit or lowering the battery well? I am asking these questions off the top of my head without much research... but looking for some help from anyone that has already looked into it.
You can send your stock seat to Spencer's motocare and he will either recontour the stock filling or replace the stock filling with a better foam. The total cost was $75 plus shipping and it makes a pretty big difference, although the Sargent seat is still more comfortable. The address is here:

www.GreatDayToRide.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts