Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone give me an opinion on alberg boots. I am specifically interested in the Clubman Classic. is it worth the expence to have them shipped to the US? The sure do look more comfortable then most boots I have looked at.

·
Registered
37 Posts
They aren't cheap,but all reports i've seen are positive.They are regarded as very comfortable and well made.They also custom make them for your own feet i believe.One of the best things about them is the company's ability to totally refurbish the boots when they wear (soles etc) or or damaged.
Here's the website if you need to look further.
http://altberg.co.uk/

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I bought a pair of The Altberg Clubman Classic Boot in 2006 and they still look and feel good, the only thing i`d do different if i get another pair of there boots is get a size bigger, you can always fit insoles or thicker socks but if they`re a bit tight, they`re a bit tight forever. i have wide feet and bought an off the shelf pair, my fault, duh !!

i`ve never had wet feet with them and i do ride in the rain ( live in Scotland ) if you need to walk around in them they`re very good as you hardly know your wearing BIG boots !!

just my thoughts !!

KK

ps and no i dont work for them !! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts