Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, am after the base plate from the airbox, the part the snorkle pushes into. I guess its the air filter retaining plate, have opened mine out and can no longer get snorkel back in. Am wanting to experiment with a pre-fiter arrangment that still allows high airflow, and want to put snorkel in and cut down in stages, then invent pre-filter to fit.
Am setting up for a 2800km desert ride on my Scrambler and want to maintain perfomance and also protect engine.
So if anyone has removed airbox and doesnt need this part I would much appreciate it. PLEASE. :-D

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I cut up my airbox on my 2002 Bonnie. Do you have a pic of the part you are talking about? Is it the same for the Scrambler? I tend to keep things that I will no longer need.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Bung-Looks like this?

If you can figure an amount for shipping from Indiana USA, it's yours. I sure don't need it any more. If you want it, PM me and we'll set you up. I also have a K&N filter with about 800 miles through it you can have. Fits standard air box.

[ This message was edited by: Brooksie on 2006-12-19 18:41 ]

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Brooksie, Mate, have replied to earmail,look forward to it,cheers have a great XMAS. Rod :razz:

·
Registered
661 Posts
I am after a air box cover as well to cut up. Thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
G,Day, John, have M/O, and a pm great to share this transaction with you Rod :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts