Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonneville question- Is an air box removal kit and or an air injection removal kit required when installing New triumph off-road exhaust
(A9608023) that comes with new jets?
Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
none of them are required.

But it would make your bike breath and perform better with the airbox removal kit.

For AI removal, I dont know if that makes any performance improvement at all but I removed mine anyways. I heard it is useless for the bike anyways.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Bonneville question- Is an air box removal kit and or an air injection removal kit required when installing New triumph off-road exhaust
(A9608023) that comes with new jets?
Thanks
neither are required to run TORs but they will add a great performance gain to your motorcycle....just my 2 cents the TORs do not move much more air than the stock exhaust, your best bet is to go after market exhaust for the best performance gain for your money....the AI reduces the temperature of your exhaust gases and reduces blueing of the headers....it is highly recommended when installing exhaust because it lowers than chances of popping and backfiring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts