Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
If you're looking for just a lever (as your case cover is scratched, perhaps you've bent the lever?) your Triumph dealer can get you a replacement to fit the stock setup.

You can also check the classifieds forum. Possibly post what you're looking for in the wanted section, maybe someone has a lever or rearset they'd sell.

Complete aftermarket rearset units (mounting hardware, lever, pegs, etc) can be found at New Bonneville and Bellacorse. They're available in pairs, for left and right side.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.