Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I checked bike bandit and they want $65 for one new foot rest which is insane.

Does anyone know of an aftermarket set up for a lot cheaper? this is just the peg, right where your foot sits on.
Thanks
Tom

·
Super Moderator
22,198 Posts
You should say left or right Tom .........

I can tell you I have trawled EBay for last 5-6 weeks looking for a left side peg for DaBrew's Sprint - the only one I saw (complete asembly) went for crazy money and got pipped at the death.
We did find a brand new one from later model that was good price - it's not quite right, but made it work.

·
Registered
120 Posts
dpn't know if this will be helpful or relevant but when my time came to replace brake pedal and some parts of my shifter and linkage, I opted for an upgrade to Sato rearsets.

I'll keep the oem stuff for spare parts.

overkill? perhaps, but considering the cost of oem replacement parts, I'm halfway there already by passing up the oem stuff. spare parts for the Sato's are readily available and cheaper than the oem stuff.

discuss.

:)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ken - sorry I should have mentioned but the left side peg. I figured if I was to get an aftermarket peg then I'd get both left and right though.

I don't need nor want a complete rearset as they are outrageous used and even worse new. I've been searching ebay since the accident and I think I've only seen one off an 05 which is made different than mine. I guess I'm gonna have to pony up the cashe for that and a new bar. bummer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts