Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who or where can supply after market exhaust cans for the Trophy. I've seen a local bike several times with carbon looking cans which sounds fantastic, however I never get a chance to ask the rider as its always on my way to work.
My problem is that I will be looking to keep the side paniers on so I guess that will limit my options.
Oz.

·
Registered
112 Posts
There aren't many options. I bought a pair of Quills made for the Bandit 1200 and welded up link pipes to fit.

·
Registered
464 Posts
The Tridents are excellent mufflers.Sound wise and quality wise.Ive got 'em on my 1200 and love them and get a lot of compliments.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have had the D&D's, they are loud as hell. Totally detracts from the ride. I tossed them and went back to stock. Since then, I have switched to Staintunes. i truly enjoy them, just enough more sound to make it sound like something other than a sewing machine. They are expensive, but why make money if you don't plan to spend it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Reply Aftermarket Exhausts

I installed a pair of Ixil Competition Rounds on my 1999 Trophy 1200. They sound awesome have removable baffles if you want to change the sound and were very reasonably priced. They also make oval titanium and carbon fiber, they fit great with the side bags installed.
I bought mine at http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/home.php

·
Registered
13 Posts
trophy pipes

Does anyone know who or where can supply after market exhaust cans for the Trophy. I've seen a local bike several times with carbon looking cans which sounds fantastic, however I never get a chance to ask the rider as its always on my way to work.
My problem is that I will be looking to keep the side paniers on so I guess that will limit my options.
Oz.
Go on the net and look at (OS stainless).Basically a one man firm who will make pipes to order.Made some for my 03 Trophy 12.
Based in rural Staffordshire.Greybeard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts