Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who or where can supply after market exhaust cans for the Trophy. I've seen a local bike several times with carbon looking cans which sounds fantastic, however I never get a chance to ask the rider as its always on my way to work.
My problem is that I will be looking to keep the side paniers on so I guess that will limit my options.
Oz.

·
Registered
464 Posts
The Tridents are excellent mufflers.Sound wise and quality wise.Ive got 'em on my 1200 and love them and get a lot of compliments.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have had the D&D's, they are loud as hell. Totally detracts from the ride. I tossed them and went back to stock. Since then, I have switched to Staintunes. i truly enjoy them, just enough more sound to make it sound like something other than a sewing machine. They are expensive, but why make money if you don't plan to spend it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
trophy pipes

Does anyone know who or where can supply after market exhaust cans for the Trophy. I've seen a local bike several times with carbon looking cans which sounds fantastic, however I never get a chance to ask the rider as its always on my way to work.
My problem is that I will be looking to keep the side paniers on so I guess that will limit my options.
Oz.
Go on the net and look at (OS stainless).Basically a one man firm who will make pipes to order.Made some for my 03 Trophy 12.
Based in rural Staffordshire.Greybeard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.