Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the purchase of my one piece roadcrafter, i can't imagine riding my bike without it. as a matter of fact, i went out in my leather jacket the other day, and all i could think about was how unprtected my knees were. do you guys wear one-piece suits?

·
Banned
798 Posts
No. But I've been considering an Aerostich. I spoke with a guy recently at a biker hang who was wearing one. Looks like it's really well made, good armor, seams, pockets etc. It's just that little $700 - $800 price tag thing.

kjazz

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've been wearing an Aerostich for over 5 years. I love it!

[ This message was edited by: Warp8 on 2007-03-07 21:33 ]

·
Registered
646 Posts
Always liked the AeroStich also but like Kwajazz said, it's just that $700+ price tag.. No doubt about it being slendid though.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Anyone have any experience with their "Darien" line? I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of Darien Light pants to wear in conjunction with a leather jacket. Since I already have the jacket, $277 is a whole lot easier to swallow than 8 bills.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I heard they have an issue with the crotch getting wet. Any truth?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Aerostitch?

Jeez... next thing ya know, y'all will be riding BMWs!

·
Banned
798 Posts
On 2007-03-08 15:25, Goffe wrote:
I had a girlfriend with that problem, but it didn't have anything to do with Aerostich. More like eros itch.

kj

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2007-03-08 19:37, kwajazz wrote:
On 2007-03-08 15:25, Goffe wrote:
I had a girlfriend with that problem, but it didn't have anything to do with Aerostich. More like eros itch.

kj
:roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts