Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'd like to fit an adjustible clutch lever to my '00 TT600, will any adjustible triumph clutch lever fit? i want an adj. coz i struggle to reach the clutch quickly, maybe i have small hands... take large gloves tho? weird, cheers

·
Registered
132 Posts
I can't vouch for this, but supposedly, you can replace the clutch lever and perch with the unit from the Thruxton - same bar diameter - The Thruxton lever is adjustable.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i'd need the bracket too, and the thruxton bracket would have mirror holes so it would look odd and cost alot, that sucks :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
You don't need the perch, the lever is a drop-in replacement, Triumphonline is down at the moment so i can't get the OEM part number. It is Item #3 on This Bikebandit.com Schematic, note that you will need to save the spacer from your stock clutch lever (Item #9). They should be liberally greased from the factory and drop out no problem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooh i'd love to but its been a harsh winter and the money tree is rather bare at the moment, so a triumph one will do thanks alot for the advice :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts