Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the local (non-UK) dealer today told me that Triumph will consider the warranty void if I add a camera connected to the battery/ on board power?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
So the local (non-UK) dealer today told me that Triumph will consider the warranty void if I add a camera connected to the battery/ on board power?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
They can't do that, at worst they could query a warranty claim for a battery/electrical problem but even then they would need some evidence that your camera caused the fault, they couldn't just refuse a claim for a broken gearbox for example.
Get a triumph USB/accessory socket if it hasn't got one fitted, surely they can't have an issue with that, that's what it's for?

Reactions: retjustdad53

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Guess we all better remove those pigtails for our battery tenders.

Seems Triumph is getting stupid world wide.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Guess we all better remove those pigtails for our battery tenders.

Seems Triumph is getting stupid world wide.
It's not Triumph, it's the local dealer. I have a non Triumph powered tank bag, pig-tails for my heated vest and MAJOR electrical warranty work carried out on my 2018 bike. That is just the local dealer being a dick, ignore him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts