Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having test rode a 2009 St Sprint i was well impressed! GSXR 750 K5 P/X, now eagerly awaiting 1st March when Pacific Blue 1050 becomes mine. One problem-cant resist purchasing bits for it. Carbon hugger, R&G tail tidy and bungs, Trident cans,mmm nice!!! Also got the £800 free Triumph accessories offer,lucky boy. Gonna have a garage full of parts. Hope i can afford some go faster juice at this rate. Fantastic forum by the way, very very informative, must have checked out most of the threads,learning all the time. Thanks to all the people who take part. :):)

·
Registered
503 Posts
You won't regret your decision. I swore I would keep my bike stock yet 2 years later I've got a Corbin seat, Penske shock, front fork springs, heated grips, Trident pipe etc., etc. It's like a virus. LOL

Welcome and enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
test ride

Hello fellow northerner ;)! Took test ride at A1 Moto (triumph) at York.If you havnt been there i would certainly recommend visiting. First class service and certainly know their stuff. Actually delivering my new bike and taking my GSXR back with them free of charge, unlike Tilly,s who took 60 of the Queens finest to transport to w/shop when i had running problems last year!!! :eek:

·
Registered
854 Posts
!st March - that's a lot of sleepless nights ,like waiting fior Santa!

Good call - mine was Eddy's in Leeds (spit) no longer a Triumph dealer and deserve not to be - M&S in Durham are good for servicing.

Tillstons are not what they used to be when they had their old Thornaby shop!

I reckon this is the best Sprint site, no doubt one of the admins will be along soon with their very nice and helpful welcome message, read the stickies, do searches etc.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
1st March- that's 25 more sleeps :(.

That is one big carp you've got there. I do fly fishing for trout, but I've seldom caught anything over 4lb.

Welcome to the forum. I've had my Sprint for 2 years & done 16,000 miles on it, weekends only :).

DaveB.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi Wayne, Rick here.
Welcome to the forum and all i can say is that its gonna be a long wait for you. I'm currently in Newcastle on Tyne and will be here a couple more weeks, so it looks like you'll be riding your bike before i get back to mine. I hope the weather is perfect the day you get yours. I find the Sprint very addictive and I'm sure you will too. I went with the IXIL pipes and love the sound. The Tridents sound similar and IMHO are a vast improvement on the 'George Jetson' sound you get from the stock exhaust. If you are in Geordieland over the next couple of weeks, look out for the bloke who talks funny and drools whenever a Trumpy goes by... that'll be me..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sleeps!!

24 sleeps now, not that im counting, not much :)! Certainly picked a nice time to visit the North East Rick, bet you wish you were back in sunny Oz. Carp from the St Lawrence at Iroquois,fantastic fishing! From what i,ve seen this is best sprint site by far. Will post some pics when i can :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts