Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in doing this I suppose I may encourage some folks to bid against me but... That being said I am trying to determine if this part number is accurate for an 03S3 a9758001.

Ebay listing is Rear Luggage Rack

He is listing a vin split in the auction, but I am worried when it states *should fit* up to an 03.

Can someone confirm where this as viable to fit on an 03. Or point me in a direction where I can search for 03 accessory part numbers? I will make some calls to the dealers around me but at this point I havent built up any relations with the dealers near me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I don't think that's the one you want. The one that I see in the catalog for the 2002-2004 range is part number A9758035 and looks much different than that one.

Capt,

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo Cap you rock! :bow:

Thanks much for finding me the correct part #, and then a pic to back it up!!! You rock! Happen to list a dealer price or such in your catalog? (I know give them an inch they take a mile.....) :hihi:

So can I ask which catalog you are referring to? Online site or something you had from vintage of 03ish? Just so I dont have to bug you for more info from your catalog. :)

Did I mention its freeeKun awesome weather here in New England atm... surely I will get rained on on the ride home after work... but for now!!!! :yayyy:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
No worries. It's a Friday.

The dealer price for the rack was $206 in 2003. I got the pic from the 2004 Triumph (printed) that I sent away for a couple years back. They don't list the pricing, but I got a pdf from somewhere (don't recall) with all of the dealer pricing for Triumph accessories and clothing. It's dated 2003.

Don't worry about bugging me for other stuff in it, it's at my finger tips.

Good luck with the weather. I miss the area. Grew up outside of Boston, lived in Newburyport for a while, skiing and hiking the White Mtns...miss the area a lot.

Capt.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweeeet,

Thanks much! Chance I could get you to email me a copy of that PDF? Local dealer here is Merrimack. I called them with the part number but said they *couldnt* look things that way.... :pssd:

if so email is jmairs(((@)))cetaq-americasDoTcom (Remove ()'s and DoT.

So even though they are only 5 miles from my place of work I sorta get the wrong feeling from them. Though they did say only $15 to load a TORS tune for me as I have not ordered a Tuneboy yet.

GreatBay is not far from my house 30-45 minutes depending on Traffic but I am never home at a reasonable time... Blah Shame cause I have heard good things about their service/parts department.

-Jim

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yo Capt!

Thanks much man. Will check email when I get to work on Monday. Appreciate the sharing of knowledge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts