Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bunch of Triumph aftermarket parts but on it at purchase. But since then.

- Spraypainted the Headlamp ring, speedo housing, handlebar clamps and headlamp ears all black.
- Added MotoTrio Side Covers
- Installed Freespirits Xpipe decat
- Added a New Rage Cycles FEK and shock mounted Triumph LED bullet indicators

To do List
Find a seat that looks cool and fits. (having a nightmare with JP Vintage atm)
Cans and side cover paint job
Hagon 2810 shocks
Tec Front Springs - £125
V&H US Spec Pipes
Retune

After that i'm out of ideas!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's the ST running with the decat pipe?

Are you running with the O2 sensors or are they removed?

Running like a train as is, first couple of times it died on startup but then it seems to have learnt and fixed itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,585 Posts
@patflash Sounds like some good choices there, especially blacking out the parts around the headlight and bars. Too bad we can barely see anything in those photos. Share some more once you have better lighting!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Awesome! Did you just paint the mesh that came with the mototrio side covers? Im currently waiting for mines from the paint shop, my buddy says they should paint fine but the mesh is pretty flimsy. I wanted to powdercoat it but the guy didnt have the colour I wanted.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Did you just paint the mesh that came with the mototrio side covers? Im currently waiting for mines from the paint shop, my buddy says they should paint fine but the mesh is pretty flimsy. I wanted to powdercoat it but the guy didnt have the colour I wanted.

The Paint Shop did it for me, they had to replace the mesh and painted it as removing the mesh damages it. It was a couple of bucks from the local hardware store to replace.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Paint Shop did it for me, they had to replace the mesh and painted it as removing the mesh damages it. It was a couple of bucks from the local hardware store to replace.

ah gotchya, I managed to remove mine without damaging it.. if you replaced it with a similar grade of mesh I imagine I wont have a problem.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts