Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
My brother as a tricked out Subaru WRX STi that is nothing short of impressive and pushing about 340hp out of a little 4 cylinder engine.

Then I found this. Holy Smokes!!!!!

Supreme Fun! That's hard to do with four wheel drive also! The STI are noted for their performance and their domination in World Rally!!

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Supreme Fun! That's hard to do with four wheel drive also! The STI are noted for their performance and their domination in World Rally!!

Cheers

Must be true what you say. My brother sold his Lotus Elise simply because he preferred driving the STi over the Lotus and found the Lotus just sitting in his garage.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
WHP? Shouldn't that be SWHP for "Spinning Wheel Horse Power"?

I wonder how long that Sedgway rider had to wait before he could smell anything but tires.

·
Registered
8,102 Posts
Great clip HW. Excellent, practised driving :)

·
Premium Member
7,367 Posts
They ARE great little cars, with great handling, too. The performance isn`t quite up to the big Aussie V8`s though, like this one...

Holden`s HSV GTS,

415hp (310kw), 405lb/feet (550nm) of torque, straight off the shop floor, before any performance mods. Goes like a cut cat. When you start tinkering with them, they go REAL quick.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
My son has a WRX. It's a great car. Eats Mustang GTs for lunch. I've only gotten one ticket in it so far. But I've only driven it twice by myself. He He He :D

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
They ARE great little cars, with great handling, too. The performance isn`t quite up to the big Aussie V8`s though, like this one...

Holden`s HSV GTS,

415hp (310kw), 405lb/feet (550nm) of torque, straight off the shop floor, before any performance mods. Goes like a cut cat. When you start tinkering with them, they go REAL quick.
This one is, would you like to have a go?

or maybe this one if you think it can get by the Shelby!

Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts