Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In August '17 we began our 3 week long honeymoon across the Mediterranean on our brand new Triumph Bonneville Street Twin, and filmed everything on a GoPro. Accompanied by two friends on a Yamaha XMAX 400, we left Greece on a ferry that took us across the Adriatic to Venice. From there, we spent an amazing week touring Venice and the Dolomite mountains and reaching Milan via the awe inspiring Stelvio Pass. After Milan we said our goodbyes to our friends and continued on to Genova. After cruising along the Italian & French rivieras, we spent an unforgettable few weeks in Nice & Avignon, taking in the waterfall of Sillans-la-Cascade and the incredible Gorge du Verdon. We returned to Italy via the Frejus tunnel, and, after a brief, one-night pitstop in Turin, spent 3 lovely days with some Italian friends in Bologna, before heading for Ancona for the ferry home. When I first dreamt of this trip, I had no motorcycle, no licence and no money. A few years later, this trip became reality. Apart from my lovely wife who spent hours tolerating the Bonnie's thin pillion pad, I'd love to offer a token of gratitude to the following channels for providing endless inspiration: MicBergsma Ari & Zack, formerly of Motorcyclist Magazine, currently at MotorTrend MotoGeo WorldVespa Music by the Audio Network: Got To Get Away Seasons Under My Bed

1 - 1 of 1 Posts