Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the inferior quality pic, i took this with my phone.

my buddy took some with his camera so hopefully i'll be able to share some more with better resolution later when i get them.

[ This message was edited by: entropy on 2007-03-17 09:36 ]

·
Registered
959 Posts
I love the oil transfer block on the head. Whats not to like. :bow:

Steve Gears and such

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
With the oil in the fuel tank, there isn't much room for gas.....but then you'd like to get off and look at it every 50 miles or so, wouldn't you? It sure cleans up the look, no battery or oil tank. I'm doing my Norton 850 that way....OIF, no battery.
A cub front brake would be nice. Or one of the old scooped sls brakes.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alright sorry for the absurdly large pics but they have the best detail...

sorry thought my buddy took more. either way, enjoy.. :-D

and a couple for you hot rodders...

·
Registered
476 Posts
So torn.....do I laugh uncontrollably at the **** erotic skeleton Harleys?

Or drool uncontrollably at that sweet f-ing bobber & the 32 with all those beautiful louvers?

(the Honda rebel in the background made me want to gouge my eyes out, light them on fire & then pee on them.......)

I still am on the fence about doing a bobber.....that Triumph definitely pushes me in the right direction.....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tham, i understand your dilemma. i am not a fan of the skeleton bikes but i can appreciate them :???: . either way, i merely wanted to post what my buddy took from the show in case there may be those who dig that sort of thing, even though i may not condone it.

the not louvered hot rod was pretty cool though. a lot of guy are getting into the period modifications as though they were doing them in the driveway back in the day. which is probably where they did them today come to think of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts