Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it out of storage and finished putting all of my new goodies on it...

[ This message was edited by: Brk4moose on 2006-04-09 18:33 ]

·
Registered
859 Posts
Brk4moose...Nice bike, lookin' good!

sideshowbob...First, love the screen name, one of the best villians ever. Second, I have a visor on my bike. I love the look, gives the bike a whole new attitude. I haven't noticed any difference as far as headlight performance, it is as bad as ever! Not any worse, though. Most of the light that is blocked by the visor would be going up and out, not at the road anyway.

[ This message was edited by: Copper on 2006-04-10 01:08 ]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THe seat is very comfortable. I only have 1k on it so I still need to break it in some more. Corbin makes some awesome seats.

The headlight visor does not really block much of the light, I was very worried about losing vision but its not bad at all.

I do think I am going to put one of those triple white H4 bulbs ih though just to brighten things up a bit.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Brk4moose,

Beautiful bike! I am contemplating the Dart fly screen, as the wind on the free way tends to freak me out a bit at times. I also just jumped on the bandwagon and bought the Sylvania headlamp that folks were talking about here ($12.99 @ GI Joes in Mt. Vernon, Copper...!) and have seen some huge improvement on lighting, but found that it seems to wobble a wee bit in the housing and will have to tinker with that some...

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts