Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Thought I would pass this on as a good find for our hobby. While doing some after Christmas bargain hunting at Wilson's Leather store I saw this Nautica Clamshell Duffle bag. Original price was supposedly $80.00. It was marked down to $30 and I got an additional 30% off so it was about $21.00. Cool thing about it is that it has a hard shell and is very small. It fit easily into my Sprint ST saddlebags and when you expand it, it is 21 inches. I've been out riding a few times and found myself needing extra storage. This fits great on the luggage rack flat or expanded. If nothing else it's a great gym bag for $20.00. I like finding things like this that don't cost a lot and make days in the saddle a little easier. I hope someone else might find it beneficial as well. Pictures attached.
Oh and they do have red ones if you want the fast model :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Great find!

AustinP

If they had that in the UK, I'd have one. Trouble is a) they don't (as far as I know) and b) it would cost us closer to £50 (probably):mad::D

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I got a good deal last year at the REI store on the Eagle Creek medium "Gear Box." Being 10 x 6 x 14 in / 24 x 15 x 36 cm (Medium Size), they fit quite well in the stock panniers with a little room left over to stuff other items in. Right now, REI has them in blue for about $16 apiece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts