Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

A cheap photo shoot...

5K views 55 replies 34 participants last post by  tekmoe 
#1 ·
Got some new shots of ol' yeller this weekend, so thought I'd post 'em up fer y'all to drool over. :drool:

The other pics quality kinda sucked, so I talked the wife into take'n these pics with her new fancy schmancy camera which is a bit better quality than my el cheapo camera. :-D

how's she look'n? :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

See less See more
#2 ·
Im thinkin I'm gonna have to get my bike painted yellow! Looks sexy as hell! the lack of passenger pegs makes it look badass!

Think some shainreaction pipes would look better wiht the black and yellow rather than the chrome zard thing

#7 ·
On 2007-01-29 11:02, Devious2XS wrote:
Looks good Cheap.

The exhaust could always be coated black. But the bike looks very destinctive as is.
funny that ya mention that Devi... I've been a wonder'n how'd she look with the header and can ceramic coated black. :-D Any of you photoshoppers care to make me a black Zard on ol' yeller? :hammer: :-D

#9 ·
What? No chrome?

I like the tail section. Almost makes me wanna spring for the integrated light/turn signla gizmo so I could ditch the boat tail.

Then again, I went for a ride Sunday with my somewhat bobbed tail end. The pavement was still wet from the rain and now I gotta nice mud stripe on the plate, the back of the seat, and up the back of my jacket.

Then again, it's so purty, you wouldn't ride it in the wet, would ya?

#20 ·
Looks very nice. Give that baby a proper initiation in the rain! Of course, without the tail, even in the dry, I get small rocks deposited onto my seat. Took me a while to figure it out.

#25 ·
On 2007-01-29 17:58, Golfinc wrote:
Ahhhh, home.....................

That's Pilot Mountain to the great unwashed amongest us.

Nipple......................................................

sheesh
AKA Mount Pilot from the Andy Griffith show wasn't it? Love that area, can't wait to get back down there and ride the roads on something that can handle them better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.