Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to bore you guys but I hated that pic yesterday.

[ This message was edited by: Limey on 2006-12-09 12:23 ]

·
Registered
336 Posts
That's sweet Limey.

I think if you fill your front brake reservoir with Motor Oil instead of Brake Fluid, then the entire bike would be Black...lol

JOHN

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2006-12-09 12:09, FINAO wrote:
Limey, what mirrors are those?
They are CRG's. I got mine off www.newspeed3.com But ya might find 'em cheaper elsewhere. But the service they have is top notch.

·
Registered
583 Posts
limey,,, where's your license?? dont' tell me your goin all squidly and riding without one???????? :razz: :)

btw lookin good

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice Limey, real nice... I especially like that Ton up pirate sticker, Might have to order a couple of those. Looks like it's cover up a scratch I have there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
nice black S3.. but you should also train with BLACK Kettlebells! that's interesting, not that many people know of them. Ever try a 10 minute snatch test? :-D

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Very nice; I particularly appreciate the subtle blue theme amidships. Tasteful, without any hint of pretension. :smug:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On 2006-12-09 17:33, MotoRaider wrote:
nice black S3.. but you should also train with BLACK Kettlebells! that's interesting, not that many people know of them. Ever try a 10 minute snatch test? :-D
Thats for the dogs workout not mine. :-D The last time I only spent ten minutes in a snatch i was paying by the minute. :-D :hammer:

·
Registered
187 Posts
here's what a 40kg (88lbs) kettlebell looks like.. also known as the Bulldog! Could've swore it's the same thing on your lawn. It's a great workout just swinging them around!

[ This message was edited by: MotoRaider on 2006-12-09 22:43 ]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts