Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if some nice soul could take the time to gimme a a weblink or a list of tools that a 99 S3 would come with from the factory as mine's incomplete since I bought it this year.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
The only tool worth keeping is the chain adjust tool. Just get some good quality 8,10,12,13 and 14mm wrenches, and a good set of allen wrenches along with a couple of screwdrivers, mini Vice Grips, etc, and you should be good to go. Wrap some Duct tape around the handle of a screwdriver too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2006-11-20 06:49, Speed3 wrote:
Because it has a million uses. For emergency repairs, etc.
hmmm.....now I geddit. I just couldn't figure why a screwdriver would need ductape. :???: :-D

i normally just carry the whole roll on long rides in my bag......but thats a better idea.thanks

and thanks for the pic motoraider.....all I am missing is the chain adjuster, the most important tool.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i went out and looked at mine i also have a 20mm wrench like the 17mm one shown. dont know what its for? the 17mm is for the bolt on the swing arm. i also have a 8mm combo wrench in mine for front seat removal. as stated above i replaced all my tools with craftsman stuff not the best but better then stock stuff. i have a 8mm 10mm 12mm 13mm 14mm plus the 17mm tool kit wrench. chain tool i call it the sickle.

mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts