Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone changed out their tail light assembly on their Legend for an aftermarket? I can not stand the big oval looking thing! I tried to hide it with a rear rack, but not that I removed that, the rear light sticks out light a beacon...

Thanks!

Glen

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I tried to hide it with a rear rack, but not that I removed that, the rear light sticks out light a beacon...
Glen
When one considers what the rear brake light is used for, "sticking out like a beacon" seems like a good thing, not a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
When one considers what the rear brake light is used for, "sticking out like a beacon" seems like a good thing, not a bad thing.
LOL - maybe - if you like your bike to look like ET! :LaughAtYou:

Thankfully, LEDs, and companies like Hyperlite can help you make your bike look cool, while still making it highly visible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lots of folks use the old Triumph Lucas assemblies from the past. You can make just about anything you want work, if you are clever. Use your imagination!
Was looking for a "Bolt On"; was not looking to doing any fabrications, but I guess thats out the window.

ET head was f-ing funny!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts