Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone out there fix me up with a set of luggage mountings ie top hangers and rear footrest mounts for the standard Tiger 2 box set up. Triumph factory supplies are out of stock although i have found 1 dealer with a fitting kit but NO rails or footrest mounts( great). So if you have any bits please contact me. If you live in Notts or south yorks and have a set that i can borrow for a couple of days to draw up that would be great and i will make a set so drop me a line.
thanks 9tiger9

·
Registered
336 Posts
CHECK EBAY NOW!!!

Somebody just parted out a 2006 Caspian blue Tiger and there are tons of bits for sale, including the luggage hardware and pegs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tiger bits

CHECK EBAY NOW!!!

Somebody just parted out a 2006 Caspian blue Tiger and there are tons of bits for sale, including the luggage hardware and pegs.
Tghanks for thest but i cannot find these parts, can you point me to the sellers id Thanks steve

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey 9tiger9 !! email this lot...........

http://www.triumph-ant.co.uk/index.html

never had to use the yet but have heard good things about them !!

hope this helps !!

KK

ps you might want to edit out yer email address as this site is open to all, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam !! you get my drift !!

pps Welcome to the Tigger forum :)

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
I watched the video and listened carefully. The Tiger sounds good. It was obviously in a minor crash as the front fairing was missing and the instrument panel had some damage, but the rest of the Tiger is pristine. A good parts bike for sure. I anybody needs to get parts, and wants almost new, this would be a good bet. The guy isn't super cheap, but definitely way cheaper than mother Triumph.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
security

Hey 9tiger9 !! email this lot...........

http://www.triumph-ant.co.uk/index.html

never had to use the yet but have heard good things about them !!

hope this helps !!

KK

ps you might want to edit out yer email address as this site is open to all, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam !! you get my drift !!

pps Welcome to the Tigger forum :)
Thanks for the advice email gone, new to this game as you will probably guessed. Spoke to sandy at triumphant the other day, says i can have the bits as a package but not separate and @ £*** so i will keep on looking. Happy riding, my Tigger has done 43000 with only 1 electrical gremlin ( Eman light/oil light, which after many expensive bits under warrenty turned out to be side stand switch with wrong grease in it, muppets at dealers @4300 mls. Never been near them since, if you live in lincs area the lads at Webbs Lincoln are the tops)
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts