Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of 955i Speed Triple and Daytona parts available. Here's a list and link to pics. If you want to see better pics or need a part cleaned up just let me know.
Most parts came off a 2000 Speed Triple. Prices do not include shipping.

PICS: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sf1qviruz...eqYVvCnca?dl=0

Clutch Cable with bracket, really good condition. $25
Clutch perch with lever. slightly rashed. $20
Brake lever with master cylinder, good condition. no reservoir. $25 (SS brake lines included if you want them, they're old but will still work.)
Thermostat housing with cap. Not sure if the housing is good, there's some damage. $10
Passenger rearsets, rashed on underside of left peg. $25
Right side heel guard $15
Front brake calipers, powder coated green. These were rebuild and powder coated then used only for maybe 3 years. I probably have some bleeders and banjo bolts to go with them. Pads should be EBC sintered and have lots of life left. $65
Daytona Clip Ons, came off a 1998, really good condition and straight. $40
Chain/sprocket guard, bent a little. $10
Triple trees/yokes. There are 2 lower trees and 1 upper tree, two stems (one pressed on). The green cap is in good conditions, the silver cap has damage. The threads on the loose stem need a little cleanup at the end. $60 for everything.
Fender holders and Fork guards $20
Front axles. good condition on both, some where but no heavy scratches/gouges. only one has a nut. $20 with the nut, $10 without.
Swingarm collar/nut ring $10
Mirrors. I think these probably came off a newer Tiger, I got them on a KTM I bought. $20
Front brake lever/master cylinder with reservoir. $25
Front forks. lowers are powder coated back, they're straight, function good, and the pinch bolts are in good condition. Could use a good clean up and probably new oil/seals. They were probably only used for about 3 years after the last rebuild and have been sitting for the last 6+. $200
Misc fork parts. Looks like 1 tube is straight. All internals should be in ok shape. Make offer on anything you want.
Seats. silver Carbon fiber look vinyl covered front and rear seats. $75

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew as soon as I moved all my spare boxes to the recycle bin someone would want something ;). I'm in Phoenix. I'll send you an email.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts