Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
01 t100
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01 t100 has been sitting a few years and I have a 955i complete front end along with a “CNC triple clamps” top clamp. It’s been a few years since I researched it. I remember a red street tracker with a similar swap. Just looking for some info on the swap. Do I just need the all balls bearings to mate them up? Speedo is another piece. I believe it is the cable speedo model. Searching to no avail. Looking as well to make it a street tracker and do a 19” on the front/rear. I’m in too deep to change directions and move to the f3 fork. Maybe I can get the axle machines for the Bonnie front wheel.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Similar, I swapped out my 05 Thruxton for a set of Street Triple USD axial brake set up forks.
Had the stem machined to match existing. Used the existing axle and had wider spacers made up and a stepped threaded insert into one leg to lock it all up. Also had to space out the calliper to realign with disc.

·
Registered
01 t100
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Similar, I swapped out my 05 Thruxton for a set of Street Triple USD axial brake set up forks.
Had the stem machined to match existing. Used the existing axle and had wider spacers made up and.a stepped threaded insert into one leg
That’s not too bad. Is the s3 axle 25 mm? I’m not exactly sure what the diameter of the stock Bonnie axles are without taking the wheel off. And what was your solution for the Speedo? I assume since you used the stock thrux axle you were all set. The USD fork is probably slightly wider at the axle than the traditional I have. May be a challenge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts