Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mate of mine is selling his Fireball Orange S3. It is located in Houston, TX. Sebring 3:1. 21K miles. Dropped at a stop sign a few years ago. Crank cover has slight scuff, small ding in tank which can be repaired without paint. I told him $2500-2800. What do you lot reckon?

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
The faster black model is worth about what you said, but the orange police magnet really isn't worth much. Since I'll be passing through there this weekend, I'll do you buddy a favor & take it off his hands for, say... What the hey, I'll be generous & make it $500? ;)

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Guess what? I got a new toy, get this-a fireball orange speed triple about 21k slight scrape from a low speed drop. The previous owner is one heck of a great guy. I know he's going to miss her!!!:punk:

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Thanks guys-I pick her up sometime near the end of the week, can't wait. I still have to break it to the S.O. On the other hand my insurance man luvs me!!!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like my question was answered by the person that bought it.

Scottguy,
If you enjoy that bike half as much as Steve did, you got the deal of a limetime. He has already spent half of the proceeds on grief counseling.

I posted up that I might let mine go, but after seeing him walking around with a face like a smacked arse, I'm keeping it.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
I'm trying to make the seperation as easy as possible for him-and he does have pretty nice KTM that will console him if he gets to depressed. Maybe I'm just being cruel just letting him walk by it everyday before he goes to work, until I pick it up!!!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts