Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've been doing some searching on the classifieds and other sites but can't seem to find anyone parting with a first generation speed triple. If anyone has a line on one, would you pass the info along?

TIA.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Interested in a 955?

I've got a 2001 S3 with around 7000 miles, tricked out Rizoma gauge cluster, led signals, chain cover, bars. 3pipe under tail exhaust, new tires (less than 500 miles). It's pretty quick and not too loud with the pipe. Perfessionally dnyo tuned in TX currently running a power commander. The bike was srecked sometime ago in Dallas before my brother bought it. I would say the only thing it needs is a little attention to the paint. I've got too many motorcycles to play with tnow
I'm about 1-1.5 hours from DC.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exactly what are you looking for, stock or modified, daily driver or showbike?
It really doesn't matter as long as it's a 95 or 96. I just really like the original design. I had an 07 1055 which I miss dearly but want to pick up an original. I plan to ride it so a mint condition show bike isn't really what I'm after.

·
Registered
572 Posts
It really doesn't matter as long as it's a 95 or 96. I just really like the original design. I had an 07 1055 which I miss dearly but want to pick up an original. I plan to ride it so a mint condition show bike isn't really what I'm after.
If I come across one I'll let you know, I know someone who has one he wants to sell but not till his other bike is finished. It's a shame your not looking for an early Sprint there is an absolutely beautiful '95 for sale for cheap here that I wish I had money to buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts