Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, does anyone know an experienced mechanic near Swansea, South Wales, UK to work on my 78 Bonneville. Had it 3 months and still not been on the road... heartbreaking! :(

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Hi All, does anyone know an experienced mechanic near Swansea, South Wales, UK to work on my 78 Bonneville. Had it 3 months and still not been on the road... heartbreaking! :(
you may want to post you question in the Classic section for Meriden built and older Triumphs rather than the modern Hinkley section, Classic, Vintage & Veteran
some experts there more likely to help you

at first I thought you was looking for a mech in New South Wales, I got it wrong, other side of the world haha :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you may want to post you question in the Classic section for Meriden built and older Triumphs rather than the modern Hinkley section, Classic, Vintage & Veteran
some experts there more likely to help you

at first I thought you was looking for a mech in New South Wales, I got it wrong, other side of the world haha :)
Thanks Bonza, im totally new to forums and didn't even know if my post got posted...if ya know what I mean.
Wish I was in New South Wales...I'd get more motorcycling days and less rain! :)

·
Super Moderator
1,762 Posts
I could move your question but I think it might be better to just go as was mentioned, to the Vintage Section and ask away.
That way you are covered in both areas and hopefully someone can help you out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could move your question but I think it might be better to just go as was mentioned, to the Vintage Section and ask away.
That way you are covered in both areas and hopefully someone can help you out.
Thank you. I did post in the Vintage section right after I replied to Bonzo. Thanks for your help....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts