Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey peeps,

Does any one of you purchased the new Triumph windscreen for the 765 RS?

I am trying to see how it looks in comparison to the new Puig Naked Generation screen.
I've just ordered mine, will install and provide review in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bike came with the visor extension and it's exactly what they call it, a extension. It won't make a big difference but helps for a top speed attempt with your chin on the tank. Looks pretty cool, fit and finish is remarkable
That does not look too bad. I have a black RS so i kind of wish the windscreen would come in a matching black color.

I still want to see the Puig one. I don't plan on doing longer trips on the bike, but a little bit of wind protection on the interstate would be nice.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Powerbronze here in the UK have just released a screen for the 765 R and RS. It fits in the same way as the Triumph one but is higher. It looks neater than the PUIG one but is not as big. Check their website.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Powerbronze here in the UK have just released a screen for the 765 R and RS. It fits in the same way as the Triumph one but is higher. It looks neater than the PUIG one but is not as big. Check their website.
That powerbronze screen is like a hybrid of the Triumph genuine and Puig screens. Mighty expensive though!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice! I will check them out for sure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
"Sweet! Thanks for posting that pic. Any chance you have a picture from the front?

What color did you get dark smoke?"

I will post better pics this weekend!

Yes, dark smoke

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm kind of against screen on a naked bike but the OEM and powerbronze look really good
Me too generally. But I kind of need a little bit more wind protection while on the highway. I don't plan long trips but for a weekend ride it would be a nice addition.

"Sweet! Thanks for posting that pic. Any chance you have a picture from the front?

What color did you get dark smoke?"

I will post better pics this weekend!

Yes, dark smoke
Thanks! Much appreciated.

·
Registered
482 Posts
How come the Puig product page shows a racing stripe on every model? Is that supposed to be a reflection?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think the windscreen will help get the airstream above your helmet. I'm 6'1 and I definitely feel an improvement, so at 5'8 you should feel a much greater improvement.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I think the windscreen will help get the airstream above your helmet. I'm 6'1 and I definitely feel an improvement, so at 5'8 you should feel a much greater improvement.
Where did you order this from? I can't seem to find the 765 windscreen anywhere.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Never mind. I was able to find it on Accessories International. Thanks for the tip on the new Puig windscreen! I'm really looking forward to the added wind protection on my 90mi round trip hwy commute haha

1 - 20 of 240 Posts