Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have been searching this forum for general paint info and I have spoken to John Critchlow at http://www.msmotorcyclesuk.com and I am happy that he will be able to supply the Riveria Blue and Sheen Silver paint that I require. However I am still looking for a good layout image/stencil/pattern for the correct paint layout on the tank and also spec for the stripe on the front mudguard.

Does anyone know where I can find the specs or a template for the paint layout for a 1968 TR6 Trophy or perhaps one of you fine gentlemen/ladies could take a few measurements and do a sketch???

Thanks in advance

Andy

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I am still looking for a good layout image/stencil/pattern for the correct paint layout on the tank and also spec for the stripe on the front mudguard.
www.raskcycle.com/techtip/paintmain.html gives the data for the 68 Bonneville which I assume would be the same layout (but not colour) as the 68 Trophy.
Also you may fined TIOC (Triumph International Owners Club -USA) www.tioc.org or TOMCC (Triumph Owners Motorcycle Club -UK) www.tomcc.org will be able to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts