Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope someone on here can help. I've got an 07 Speed Triple and have just bought a gixer radial master cylinder. Trouble is the standard line doesn't quite reach the new master cylinder so I'm using this as an excuse to order some new Hel lines with blue fittings. Could anyone out there with a Street R tell me how long the two front hoses are please. My local dealer did have one in but apparently they've sold it and I don't know anyone local who's got one so measuring myself is a problem. Many Thanks.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Street Triple R uses the same calipers and master cylinder that I now have on my S3 and uses 2 lines instead of one with a 'T' piece as on the standard S3. I know how long the lines need to be but if they're the same as the R then I can just order a standard set to fit rather than giving measurements over the phone and hopefully avoiding any cock ups. Also they only offer the S3 kit as 3 lines for the front and going to 2 lines will save me £30.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i measured roughly 44cm from caliper to caliper and 68cm from the one caliper to the master, these are rough measurements, hope they help :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that. The caliper to caliper will fit but the single line I'll have to get made up as a one off. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts