Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'd like to see a Tiger version as well! But before Triumph does that...they'll need to remap the 675 for a smoother throttle (something I'd like even on my Street)! That sensitive throttle would make "off pavement" use a joke.

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Such a bike has been the subject of speculation a number of times in the Tiger forum. You might want to check there.

There are actually a number of ways in which it would need to be different from both the Daytona and Street, most notably throttle action, suspension travel, and--I strongly suspect--gearing. Sounds like it could be fun, though.

·
Super Moderator
4,643 Posts
I'd like to see a Tiger version as well! But before Triumph does that...they'll need to remap the 675 for a smoother throttle (something I'd like even on my Street)! That sensitive throttle would make "off pavement" use a joke.
Hmm, personally I think my R has excellent throttle reaction. Not jerky at all. That of course is my opinion having come off an FZ6 that when coming from hard closed throttle would not respond until you go to about 1/8 throttle opening and then would throw you back.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Modify to Tiger look

I wonder if the fairing and headlight set up would mont up to a Street w/o too much trouble. Anyone with some experience in that area?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts