Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a little bird informed me that there is a detuned 675 speedie set for release in late 07......you heard it here first....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Pictures in AMCN last week. Could be a mock up.
Shows flat bars and a trimmed down fairing ala Yamaha.
Seat is integrated one piece rather than two piece. Still has under seat exhaust.
Pity about the fairing.

AA

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
Maybe it will be called a "Speedster" and have a de-tuned 675 engine, without the radial brakes and steering damper and maybe it will be offered at a much cheaper price and be released in late 07 as an 08 model in completely different colours to the 675 and with the twin silencers of the S3. Mind you, what the feck do I know about anything, I`m just speculating.

:wink:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
On 2007-02-06 06:15, welshrob wrote:
Maybe it will be called a "Speedster" and have a de-tuned 675 engine, without the radial brakes and steering damper and maybe it will be offered at a much cheaper price and be released in late 07 as an 08 model in completely different colours to the 675 and with the twin silencers of the S3. Mind you, what the feck do I know about anything, I`m just speculating.

:wink:
This makes a lot of sense.

But then again, so does a supercharged 675 Daytona instead of a 1050 or larger Daytona.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts