Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Wow! some great deals. I am tempted by the color matched mirrors. But I'll resist! If a person wanted factory luggage, now'd be the time.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
FWIW, they've had an ad up on craigslist for a while now, blowing out the last of their bikes.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
852 Posts
I scored these yesterday...

Acton Gloves: Acton Glove M9562609 1 25.00
XXLarge
Hard Carbon Glove XXL M9930600 1 70.00
Est. 1902 Mug M2183008 1 4.00
Mod crushers Club Mug M2183108 1 4.00
New Union Flag Patch M9483209 1 2.50

·
Registered
286 Posts
thanks for the heads up

I scored a pair of Expedition 2 boots...$100
and 1 brit flag patch............2.50

Everything else sold out I guess. Hard to find boots in my size. Found a pair of Joe Rocket Meteors at Cycle Gear in Columbia, SC for $50 2 weeks ago....so, I have gotten two new pair for the price of one new pair...YEA!!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Wow....

my local dealer.....sign of the times I suppose.........

now, where to go for my 12K 'Big One"..............????????

·
Registered
165 Posts
$260 for the exhaust if they are available is a steal for the two brothers.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Spoke to them today.....looks like they MIGHT have a buyer, willing to keep the (excellent) service staff on..........
oh well, fingers crossed!!!!

Never tried Gold Coast...how are they, honest, reliable??

I really just need someone for the biggish jobs...like tyre changing, etc...........

·
Registered
888 Posts
The firewall here at work calls the site "Suspicious". :)

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
<...>
Never tried Gold Coast...how are they, honest, reliable??
<...>
The guy I bought my Sprint from swears by them, but the guy I bought my Trident from swears at them.

I've had mixed experiences myself, pretty much limited to the parts department. They once topped up my oil for free, which is pretty amazing considering I was close to a quart low. On another occasion, though, they marked up a bunch of carb parts I needed to to about 110-120% of regular price. If I hadn't been desperate to get the parts right away, I would have told them where to stick them. But I was desperate, so I paid the markup & now I whine about it on teh Intartubes. :p

Cheers,
-Kit

1 - 20 of 36 Posts