Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never intended to become “the motorcycle guy” at the office, and amongst my friends. When you don’t currently own a car and just ride a motorbike everywhere, it’s inevitable. As someone who rides a motorcycle daily, I see a lot of things on the road that make me take the name of Yeezus in vain. I’d like to share a few Dos and Donts with you.

Please read the rest of my article here:
http://www.averagecarguy.com/5-thing...d-motorcycles/

·
Registered
37 Posts
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!! when cars get super close to my back tire, like come on give a guy some room. Get off my BUTT!!! Aghhhhhhh sorry im all fired up now lol. But an excellent read!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey cager....

1. Lift ur F-n head up from your G-dam phone - dipsheet.
2. Stop looking for your next turn-in and look around you
3. Pretty please stop riding my f-n ass - usually the overly aggressive but more commonplace woman driver
4. Maybe actually stop at the stop sign before crossing lanes and pulling out into traffic
5. SLOW-THE-FLIK-DOWN! - I love that everybody does 25-30mph over the limit especially residential areas posted at 40

I think traffic cops have just given up.

·
Registered
173 Posts
ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT !!!

The link in post 1 is Long Dead .. don't waste your time clicking it.
(wonder if the mods can whack the link?)

MyEvilTwin's post #1 above is going to be the absolute largest cause of accidents, close calls, and road rage... and it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: dUb-T120

·
Registered
63 Posts
Carry a pocket full of acorns, gravel, spark plugs... when they get up on your back side drop 'em a reminder. You never know what might fall off this thing Barney.

Reactions: aj7840

·
Registered
173 Posts
The ass riding thing I don't understand... I think they forget they are one mistake away from killing another human being, not just a motorcycle.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Following to close is a full-blown epidemic where I live. I don't understand what causes people to behave this way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts