Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about a month and a half and 3050 miles on the new bike, I can say I am totally diggin this bike. I knew I liked it when I bought it, but was a little worried and thought I should have bought a sprint because the set up of the Daytona is a little cramped for me, but I've ridden it enough and gotten used to most of it's layout and design. I love the way it sounds, handles and just plain goes. I still have to modify the rear sets a bit and do something with the seat and then in the Spring I'll start using it as a touring bike as I had intended and I also get a nice handling sport bike to boot, best of both worlds and something this old body can still handle. I think what I like the most is for a sportier bike it is really pretty ***** comfortable compared to my friends Jap bikes and Italian twins and on the other side it isn't a big old pig like some of my other friends Jap and German touring bikes, I like where the Daytona fits in between the Jap sport bikes and the bigger touring bikes. I am a happy guy today having made the Daytona choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts