Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Speed3 - So which one do we need, CF13GL-02 or CF13JL-02?

Spendthrift - Buy 2 and sell one.

[ This message was edited by: dr_gallup on 2006-11-11 12:45 ]

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have the tail light integrator and led front signals. I installed the Clearalternatives flasher unit and it made them flash way too slow. I called them and they had no answer. Kept telling me that my front signals were the cause of it since they didn't sell them to me. This is bs since putting more led signals on in place of the incandescents would just lighten the load making it flash faster, not slower. I pulled the piece of junk and put the stock one back in. I'd rather have them too fast then waaaaaaayy too slow.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I don't know which one that you'd need. I didn't use it because I have the Kisan Signal Minder flasher that shuts off the blinkers after 14 reps. I used 4 of the resistors found on the same page, wired in parallel.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I first tried the clearalternatives unit when I got my taillight from them but it kept blowing my fuse...perhaps the've corrected that by now.

I've since gotten one from newspeed3.com, the led flasher unit that came with the 'newbonneville speed triple fender elimination kit'. It works flawlessly, you will likely have to call or email them for price and I dont recall specifically seeing the flasher unit on it's own as available on their website...it was part of the kit but I'm sure you can get the flasher on it's own just for the asking.

G

·
Go with the www.newspeed3.com unit . It's direct plug and play.....no cutting nessesary!!! It works perfectly...leds on all four corners with stock flash rate with and a 30 second install ( for flasher )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts