Please Cast Your Tiebreaking Vote!

• jerrybondy - #2

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • speedmaster2019 - #16

Votes: 10 47.6%
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
2019 Speedmaster
We have a 2-way-tie for November's challenge. Please cast your tiebreaking vote!

~MR 馃コ
I would just like to say, I did not have sex with that woman; I got authorization from my preacher that blowjobs don鈥檛 count. Please vote for me, thank you. 馃憤

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Where is #8 odometer Tattoo? Didn鈥檛 say odometer had to be on the bike. I thought he was the clear winner
He definitely qualified and I even said that earlier in the thread. He was included in the initial round of voting however, got bested by the two that you now see in the tiebreaking poll.

~MR

Registered
2019 Street Scrambler
Where is #8 odometer Tattoo? Didn鈥檛 say odometer had to be on the bike. I thought he was the clear winner
Thank you Sacksofphones, that was my picture with the tattoo. I think at the last count I had 4 votes and the other 2 guys had 5 each so I guess I finished third but thank you for your vote 馃憤馃徎

Registered
2003 Triumph Sprint ST
Thank you Sacksofphones, that was my picture with the tattoo. I think at the last count I had 4 votes and the other 2 guys had 5 each so I guess I finished third but thank you for your vote 馃憤馃徎
Ah鈥 didn鈥檛 see final count. Just keepin it real! Apologies to the moderator.

Registered
My wife wanted to vote too. I asked her what she would vote for - we chose the same. Imagine.

All are awesome! Loved the '76 Classic speedometer. Have many miles behind a pair of Smith's instruments. Look to clock up a bit more.

Registered
2019 Speedmaster
congrats to jerrybondy, great rain shot. 馃

Reactions: jerrybondy

Registered
My previous response was pc. Too pc. I loved them all. I did. But I went with the rain shot jerrybondy had (wife, unofficially, too) due to it being a rain shot. I thought it showed "baseballs" to actually be out there. In the rain. My brother-in-law was, my sister was, and now I am in law enforcement with the knowledge that rain raises the oils from the roadway to make a highway slick where it wasn't yesterday. NOW. With that in mind, I do not expect the next entries to be loaded with water droplets to gain a vote!!! Don't spray your bike with a hose pipe to gain a vote. Will not worky worky! 馃槈 Seriously, all were good. I'd ride any of the bikes shown. Proudly.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts