Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Who will be August's Triumph of the Month?

• RO73

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Mongrel01

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • MotoRoaster

• MotoRoaster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jimmymc

• STUARTstorm15

• VectorBurn

• BritRider

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Mark Ambroz

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Teralarch

• jerrybondy

• jerrybondy

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • JanH

• ctownsonbass

• rainman123

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
I must take exception to your ruling (though my photo would still be out). If you look up the definition from many sources “out on the town” specifically mentions, including this Cambridge dictionary definition “enjoying yourself in bars, restaurant, etc. in the evening” They all mention entertainment in the evening so any photo not in the evening would be out. If we go with the more liberal definition and not consider time of day then the word “entertainment” could also include non food/drink entertainment such as a track day…just sayin (oh and don’t take me too seriously. All in fun) ride safe
Two points

1. I made the suggestion Cafe, Pub, Bar or Restaurant. I'm happy with the admins interpretation.

2. People hijacking this thread to show off their race-day prowess isn't just annoying, it makes the admin job more difficult. Btw, my bike has more of a lean angle on its side stand! 😆

Three points, actually

3. Re point 2; maybe that's why in the mess created, my valid entry hasn't now got a poll entry. Yes, the poll is just fun, but it's still annoying when people spoil it. I actually made the effort to take a themed photo. I'm not bothering again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts