Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Oh behave yourself Rip, your 2018 model's not just 2nd fiddle, it's basically an obsolete heap of scrap. You owe it to yourself, and frankly everyone else to go out there and buy the latest shiny thing. Think of the children :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think the most "important" update could be a T100 with new 900cc 65cv, fork and brakes update (as street twin and scrambler 900). But if this happen, T120 will be less interesting than now (to justify the different price).

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like owning the "latest and greatest" and now I feel like my 2018 T120 is going to be 2nd fiddle. I don't think I'm willing to take the hit selling it just to get this years model.
Honestly. How are you going to show your face in public with an old model? Shame on you.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
Oh behave yourself Rip, your 2018 model's not just 2nd fiddle, it's basically an obsolete heap of scrap. You owe it to yourself, and frankly everyone else to go out there and buy the latest shiny thing. Think of the children :D
Well I wouldn't go that far, but I do like having the latest shiny toys.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I am wondering about who is doing the marketing for Triumph? A few seconds into this 41 second video they have a misspelled word!. Evolved is not supposed to be spelled "Evoloved". Will they be that sloppy in putting the new bikes together?

·
Registered
486 Posts
I am wondering about who is doing the marketing for Triumph? A few seconds into this 41 second video they have a misspelled word!. Evolved is not supposed to be spelled "Evoloved". Will they be that sloppy in putting the new bikes together?
I'm guessing that when schools stopped teaching cursive writing they stopped teaching spelling too.

·
Registered
2019 Scrambler 1200 XC
302 Posts
Maybe “EvoLoved” is part of their new marketing campaign? Or at least maybe it will be now???? It’s easier than correcting the video. “The hybrid of love for the heritage and the need to evolve... for 2021, Triumph brings you: EVOLOVED!”
My talents are wasted in my career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts
Maybe “EvoLoved” is part of their new marketing campaign? Or at least maybe it will be now???? It’s easier than correcting the video. “The hybrid of love for the heritage and the need to evolve... for 2021, Triumph brings you: EVOLOVED!”
My talents are wasted in my career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's like tyre versus tire ?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts