Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just an FYI that the 2020 California Superbike School Schedule is now posted on their website! I'm looking forward to coaching more days with them next year! I'll for sure be at all the Ridge Dates and hopefully many many more. If anyone has any questions about any of techniques taught at the school or about any of the tracks we ride at, fire away! I'm happy taking about riding technique and also answering questions and the best is finally getting to meet fellow forum members at the track! :grin2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was contemplating booking a day for the 1st part.
Unfortunately it looks like I am working almost all the dates for CA or WA.
Looks like the only possible day is a Monday in WA then have to be in Port Hardy on Tuesday for work.
They have a ride your own bike or use one of theirs. I was thinking I’d use one of theirs. My bike is a street twin.
Do you get more out of it on one of their bikes.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was contemplating booking a day for the 1st part.
Unfortunately it looks like I am working almost all the dates for CA or WA.
Looks like the only possible day is a Monday in WA then have to be in Port Hardy on Tuesday for work.
They have a ride your own bike or use one of theirs. I was thinking I’d use one of theirs. My bike is a street twin.
Do you get more out of it on one of their bikes.
I wouldn't say you get more out of riding one of our bikes, the curriculum is the same regardless of what bike you are riding. It is however much easier with less stress to ride one of our bikes. You just show up and ride!! You don't have to worry about getting the bike ready and transporting it, gas, tires, set up, tools all that stuff. Especially if you have to work the next day, it would be much simpler to just show up and ride one of our bikes. Plus....well....it's a 2020 BMW S1000!

Hope to see you there! (my suggestion is to book early, especially if it's the only day you think you can make). The office is quite flexible with scheduling and such, if you end up not being able to make the date you booked, you can switch it to another day (provided there is enough notice) etc. Better than getting stuck not having a spot!

Alway, let me know if you have any more questions :). :grin2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have broad shoulders and I’m a big guy. Love the bar end mirrors. They are a Godsend. My old Ducati SS had the fairing mounted mirrors. Sing big and such a narrow bike all I got to see when I looked back was part of my arms and my elbows. Besides, the bar end mirrors look so much better than the stupid stalk thingie mirrors that come on my ‘13 Bonnie SE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts