Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I've just bought a new Street Twin, moved from my Sprint 1050 St, I love it, sounds nice and a great ride, but those mirrors, I've got to say are crap.
Anyone else think the same? If so what are you fitting instead?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't have a Street Twin, but I ordered these last night, £25 for the pair!

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I’ve got some cheap bar ends from a local shop. Way better than the stock mirrors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All,
I've just bought a new Street Twin, moved from my Sprint 1050 St, I love it, sounds nice and a great ride, but those mirrors, I've got to say are crap.
Anyone else think the same? If so what are you fitting instead?
Hey, what a great buy, I think I would prefer something sort of Matt black as I have the ironstone colour, but you did good, thank you

·
Registered
94 Posts
I noticed they have the same in black in their eBay store at 40% off (£79), still a good buy I guess.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I noticed they have the same in black in their eBay store at 40% off (£79), still a good buy I guess.
Cheers, will have to have a look, guessing a few people don’t like the stock fitted mirrors

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have these Triumph replacements on mine. Not cheap, but very solid, good vision, no vibration....
Now they are nice, but even more, I love that front satchel/pannier, need more info on that please. You say not cheap, what are we talking here?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Now they are nice, but even more, I love that front satchel/pannier, need more info on that please. You say not cheap, what are we talking here?
Got the bag on eBay... made in India, if I remember correctly, and around $50 - perfect for carrying a few basics with you. The mirrors were $95 each...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got the bag on eBay... made in India, if I remember correctly, and around $50 - perfect for carrying a few basics with you. The mirrors were $95 each...
Thank you, I am in UK but will check these out, Cheers

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
lots of options for sure, i got a set of beautiful stainless Halcyon 4" round bar ends made in England, EXCELLENT quality, not cheap but not bad for what you get. i seen some black ones on one site but the polished 300 grade NEVER rust stainless is generally noted, lots of vids about them as well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts