Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the most sought after car and motocycle car show of the year is just a week away and will take place June 1st 2019 in Chino.

Each year the theme of the show is based one of Steve McQueen films and this year will be "The Towering Inferno"

Once again I will be there hanging out and enjoying the show, stop by and say hey ...

For more info you will find the link below.

https://stevemcqueencarshow.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Do I get in free if I bring my 2013 Steve McQueen edition Bonneville?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do I get in free if I bring my 2013 Steve McQueen edition Bonneville?
I am afraid not but you can register the bike at the registration desk when you get in, you get a goodie bag, an event shirt and it is for a great cause so it is definitely worth it. Pre registration closed a week ago I think.

What number is yours, I've got #289 that I will be bringing, you can display yours with mine ! !

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
I am afraid not but you can register the bike at the registration desk when you get in, you get a goodie bag, an event shirt and it is for a great cause so it is definitely worth it. Pre registration closed a week ago I think.

What number is yours, I've got #289 that I will be bringing, you can display yours with mine ! !
Mine's #241. Since I'm a two day ride away, doubt I can attend, but sounds like a great event.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts