Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Andy! The 2018 TNT Rally is just a bit under six months out, so it's time to get out some information. This years dates are September 7th (Friday) till Sunday the 9th. Pam and I are planning on getting up to Taos a day early on Thursday night so we can enjoy an additional day of riding/sightseeing. If anyone else would also like to arrive early we would love the company. As most already know, the Kachina lodge has had some issues with the quality of the rooms. We will be looking into this in early April with a ride north to Taos just to see firsthand how the property looks. Hopefully some needed room improvements have been made! If not, we are going to look around for other possible alternate locations. We shall see...... I'll be sure to post what I find buy mid April so we all have time to make a reservation. The Kachina Lodge offers reasonable rates, a great location right in town, ample parking and that wonderful fire ring for socializing. So, IF (and this is a big IF) we do find another location for the rally, it's going to have to have similar amenities! Hold the date for the rally and look for more info by mid April.
Blue Skies and Happy Trails, Andy! My cell # (505) 314-3370>

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Thanks for the update Andy... I hope things work out with the Kachina but if not I know you and Pam will come up with a suitable alternative location.

All the best to you and Pam.

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Hi Jerry,

I hope all is well with you.

I spoke with Andy last week and I know he and Pam are working on a plan for TnT for this year. From my conversation with Andy I believe he is working on a possible alternate venue for this year to host TnT. I don't have any specifics and it's best if we wait for Andy to make an official announcement.

Regardless, there will be a Triumphs In Taos 2018!!!

Bob

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Hi Jerry,

I hope all is well with you.

I spoke with Andy last week and I know he and Pam are working on a plan for TnT for this year. From my conversation with Andy I believe he is working on a possible alternate venue for this year to host TnT. I don't have any specifics and it's best if we wait for Andy to make an official announcement.

Regardless, there will be a Triumphs In Taos 2018!!!

Bob
Hi Bob, I'm working a whole lot but things are going alright. Hope you are doing good and everything is OK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts