Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, We hope everyone has had a good riding season this summer! As I already posted, TNT will now be in Red River at the Alpine Lodge on September 7th through the 9th. This should provide a nicer location as far as quality of hotel and still give us the ability to socialize over the fire. There's a new brewery about a block away which is beautiful! Called and talked to one of the managers and he seemed excited to have us that weekend. Details on this years rally: Alpine Lodge #(575) 754-2952. Tell them you're with the Triumph Group to receive 10% off. Rooms are comparable to what we paid in Taos, they start at $89 which includes the discount. We want everyone to eat the food they want, so we're not going to worry about providing a catered meal on Saturday night. Pam is driving up in my truck with lots of piñon & cedar for fires on both nights! That is what has made the TNT rally great in the past, so it's a must to have the fires! So, the only cost for the event is your hotel room which you book directly with Alpine Lodge and $15 for a shirt if you want one. This years design should be well received, it's on light grey with trees and mountains and the Union Jack in the center. The front will have a small Triumph logo. If you should decide on getting a shirt, please text Pam directly at (505) 314-3367 with your name and size. You can also Email us at [email protected] with your information. You can either send a check to 3120 Ashkirk loop Rio Rancho, NM 87124 or pay us in person at the event. Keeping it simple. We'd like to get everyone's name and size by the end of the month. Blue Skies & Happy Trails, Andy Faust

·
Premium Member
7,253 Posts
I am currently planning to attend Triumphs In Taos 2018 and I'm curious who else is planning on attending. I am excited that Andy and Pam have moved the event up to Red River. Red River is a very nice town with a lot of amenities. I feel this location will be very accommodating for Triumphs In Taos 2018.

I am riding down Thursday and I will be camping as I have that past few years for Triumphs In Taos at Wild Rivers. https://www.blm.gov/visit/wild-rivers-recreation-area If anyone else is planning on camping Wild Rivers is a nice place to camp and it is on the gorge of the Rio Grande. It is convenient to Red River... 27 miles and roughly a 40 minute ride from the camp area. If anyone else is planning on camping let me know and perhaps we can camp in proximity to each other.

I hope I will see the usual attendees to this fun event and hopefully some new faces. See everyone in a few weeks... :doublethumb

Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
My wife and I are going. She is driving, I will be riding.

If I can get an extra day of vacation approved for Thursday, I plan on camping out Thursday night.

I wanted to try and get one more night of camping in before it gets cold.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great rally this year guys. Made it back to Denver without issue. HWY 6 east was closed. No idea why, I just know it wasn’t me. I was able to duck off before traffic stopped and take surface streets home.

Thanks to Andy and Pam for everything! Really great job with all the logistics and making sure everyone had a great time! Hope I can make it back next year.

jake

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks again to Andy and Pam for putting this together.

Made it back to Denver ok but I did go through about 15 minutes of hail, rain and 44 degrees on Poncha Pass.

Al

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you came down for the rally Jake. I was driving south in Colorado after dropping off Bob Tapper and his Tiger. Passed you and Steve, was giving you two the peace sign in my white truck. Blue Skies, Andy

·
Registered
264 Posts
Glad you came down for the rally Jake. I was driving south in Colorado after dropping off Bob Tapper and his Tiger. Passed you and Steve, was giving you two the peace sign in my white truck. Blue Skies, Andy
Andy - looking forward to this year's Triumph in Taos. Will be booking my room shortly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts