Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

341 - 360 of 365 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I tried the Oxford and it although it fit, it didn’t have enough leverage for me to get the rear up. I’m going to try Pit Bull again, they have a larger version with an extended handle for leverage. If that doesn’t work, I’ll keep researching for a solution. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to share!

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
I tried the Oxford and it although it fit, it didn’t have enough leverage for me to get the rear up. I’m going to try Pit Bull again, they have a larger version with an extended handle for leverage. If that doesn’t work, I’ll keep researching for a solution. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to share!
My last chain lube I put the front wheel in a Condor stand and used a scissor jack that I have under the engine to raise the rear wheel. Worked great.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm sorry it didn't work. I haven't had a problem with it.

Beerman

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Third time is a charm. Ended up getting the Pit Bull "Hayabusa" model (extra clearance for the fender) with an extended handle (because I'm a weakling and need the extra leverage). I also got a front wheel chock to keep it stable when I lift it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Third time is a charm. Ended up getting the Pit Bull "Hayabusa" model (extra clearance for the fender) with an extended handle (because I'm a weakling and need the extra leverage). I also got a front wheel chock to keep it stable when I lift it.
Post a pic please!!

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just got this email from my dealer..."Your Speedmaster has been prepped, road tested, filled with gas, all parts installed, detailed and placed safely back on the floor with a sold sign on it." Good times! If the rain stops I will seal the deal and ride it home tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
I just got this email from my dealer..."Your Speedmaster has been prepped, road tested, filled with gas, all parts installed, detailed and placed safely back on the floor with a sold sign on it." Good times! If the rain stops I will seal the deal and ride it home tomorrow.
Congratulations. What color did you get?

·
Registered
64 Posts
A few picks of my 2018 Speedmaster. I installed the NS Street Shield EX and it works great and I think it looks pretty good too.

Attachments

341 - 360 of 365 Posts